Our happy beginning

Sunday, February 22, 2009

TagEd- 8 Things

I'm joining the TagEd - Your it now! Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1) The Office
2) CSI: Miami
3) Law and Order: SVU
4) Lost (but I am WAY behind on watching)
5) Painting with Bob Ross (I seriously work it into my schedule to watch! So relaxing and brilliant!)
6) Jay Leno
7) Still Standing
8) Two and a Half Men (it's pretty dirty but stinking hilarious!)
9) Nature shows (any of them really...)
10) Anything that keeps James entertained and not meddling for more than 10 minutes (Barney, Martha Speaks, Word Girl, Fetch with Ruff Ruffman, Cyberchase, etc.)

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1) Attended a baby shower for Andrew's cousin.
2) Attended a baby shower for another one of Andrew's cousins.
3) Bought a Dyson vacuum that I am in love with.
4) Went on a spending spree (make-up, a new rug, pens, a pencil holder...)
5) Read an awesome book I just bought called Your First Novel (yes, I AM a writer and I AM writing a novel... and it will be amazing!)
6) Had some AMAZING chicken and asparagus made by my wonderful husband for dinner.
7) Had a "girl's night" with my two sisters (pretty much we went to the ghetto mall VF and watched Melissa buy stuff , bought ice cream that we never ended up eating, and then fell asleep to King Kong. It sounds lame but was pretty fun).
8) Decorated some more for St. Patrick's Day.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1) Warmer weather so James and I can party at the park all day.
2) Having another baby (whenever it decides it's finally ready to come--- no I am not pregnant... yet)
3) Finishing my knitting projects.
4) Winning Publisher's Clearing House (or other such something that will give me lots of money).
5) My trip to Disneyland with my family in March!
6) Publishing my book.
7) Finishing my Slim in 6 program without cheating.
8) Going to school as an English major and actually finishing it!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Olive Garden
2) Johnny Carino's
3) Texas Roadhouse
4) Souper Salad
5) KFC (not a restaurant really but after working there in college I still crave the greasy, unhealthy food).
6) Noodles and Company
7) Panda Express (again not a restaurant but AMAZING)
8) Apollo Burger (to die for)

8 Things on my Wish List:
1) To get pregnant
2) To get out of debt completely
3) To get into a house
4) To get Andrew and I completely done with school
5) OK, I'll say it... a million dollars would be pretty sweet... this is a wish list
6) To be able to loose weight by thinking about it and in about a day or so...
7) My own office/craft room
8) A Honda Pilot or a Toyota Highlander.

8 People I Tag:
1) Holly
2) Savannah
3) Jonathan
4) Mariel
5) Melissa (seriously get a blog...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

James at 14th Months Old

James at 14th Months Old
Cool Dude!